Location: Boucherville, Quebec
Number of Positions: 1
- Respond to incoming calls in the department.
- Open, process and finalize work orders so that the foreman can review and approve them.
- Responsible for tracking work orders and closing them.
- Responsibility for the entry of time and details into work orders.
- Enter technicians' time for the payroll department.
- Keep WIP (Work in Progress) up to date.
- Ensure that the classification of the department's documents is maintained.
- Working in accordance with Quebec's occupational health and safety laws and Strongco's health and safety program
- Perform other tasks and projects as signed by the branch manager.
- Bilingual, dynamic and have a professional attitude
- Skills needed to work as a team
- 2-3 years of experience required in a related customer service position
- Comfortable with computers, and various software like Outlook, Word, Excel, internet searches and being very organized
- Experience with SAP an asset
- Basic mechanical knowledge is desirable
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com, indicating the POSITION APPLYING FOR AND LOCATION in the SUBJECT LINE. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”