Location: Sudbury , Ontario
Number of Positions: 1
- Manage geographical Sales Territory.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential customers within identified territory.
- Provide monthly Sales Forecasts on a timely basis.
- Provide yearly Sales Forecasts on a timely basis.
- Maintain and update CRM on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that all Product and Sales training is completed within prescribed timelines.
- Timely process of paperwork to facilitate completion of deals.
- Provide accurate trade appraisal data to ensure timely and accurate trade assessments.
- Facilitate the timely completion of deals as liaison with customers.
- Manage TM Dashboard’s
- Assist with RFQs/RFPs and tender opportunities within territory and national accounts
- Manage all costs associated with territory management (ie Fuel, cell phone and entertainment)
- Territory Management & Customer relationships
- Market share growth and management
- Gathering trade appraisal information
- Control of territory expenses
- Finance/Lease training
- Previous experience in the oil/construction or GPS industry is ideal
- Attendance and completion of Case Product training
- Gaining customer commitment
- Value selling
- Goal and objective driven
- Creatively persistent
- Exceptional listening skills
- Excellent pre-call planning skills
- Must be fluent in both French & English
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”