Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
This position reports directly to the Regional Product Support Manager.
- Timely processing of all Multiline (ML) claims;
- Maintaining clear and concise files on all claims;
- Maximizing dollars returned as they pertain to warranty recovery;
- Administer a proper process for maintaining and returning warranty parts;
- Drive process to purge and maintain warranty parts system;
- Meet department’s established goals;
- Timely entering of warranty information into the system;
- Work with the Operations Team to facilitate timely Warranty submissions;
- Develop positive work relationships with our Warranty vendors.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to structure work flow;
- Bilingual French/English is a requirement.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”