Cranes and Material Handling Alberta
Strongco Crane Group proudly carries the WIKA Mobile Control product line and components
Aftermarket Solutions from WIKA Mobile Control >
Are you aware of the inspection and maintenance requirements for your mobile crane?
Click on the links below to learn more.
CSA Z-150 Safety Code for Mobile Cranes >
CSA Z-150.3 Safety Code for Articulating Boom Cranes >
The Latest issue of Looking UP magazine is now available in digital format.
Inside you’ll find a wide array of stories from around the world that showcase the range of Manitowoc brands: Manitowoc, Grove, Potain and National Crane.
Click to view online magazine
- GRT8100 ROUGH TERRAIN CRANE
- Loaded with the features and reliability you demand
A guaranteed powerhouse
- Strength—A superior lift capacity of 50 tons and a robust four section boom that offers up to 100' of reach to handle the most demanding jobs
- Versatile—Cummins tier 4 final efficient engine and hydraulically expendable and retractable crawlers allow you tot power through any terrain challenge
- Reduce downtime—Narrow, compact design allows you to work in confined areas and transportation to the jobsite can be made in one easy load
Need a lift?
- Clean, well maintained equipment
- Boom trucks, mobile cranes, crawler cranes and more
National Crane ▸