- We have a duty to minimize the impact of our business activities on the environment.
- Managers, supervisors and employees all share in the responsibility of pollution prevention and the protection of the environment in our facilities, at customer locations and in the communities where we carry out our business activities.
- Provide a framework for setting, reviewing and completing specific environmental objectives and targets.
- To work collaboratively with our customers, suppliers and regulatory agencies on environmental initiatives and issues.
- To maintain a culture of leadership, accountability and participation in matters pertaining to the environment.
- To continually seek to improve our environmental performance.
- Promote pOlicies and procedures to minimize the environmental impact of our business activities.
- Adhere to a robust and continually improving environmental management system.
- Continually investigate methods to reduce wastes associated with our operations.
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation and regulations
- Implement cost effective, best environmental management practices.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and among our customers.
- Provide training to employees on the Strongco Environmental Management System, environmental policies and procedures.
- Audit our environmental performance at regular intervals.
- Promote the Strongco Environmental policy with customers and members of the public.
The success of this policy requires the active commitment and participation of every member of our Strongco team.