Bilingual Recruitment Specialist
The Bilingual Recruitment Specialist will work closely with the Human Resources team and Hiring Managers to drive recruitment strategies, manage the identification and selection of talent from internal and external candidate pools and manage the overall recruiting cycle across Canada.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for both salary and hourly positions
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future hiring needs in order to effectively develop and execute recruitment strategies.
- Support workforce planning for the organization.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Holding preliminary interviews on the phone or in-person
- advertise open positions on job boards, company website, social media. Use search tools to find suitable candidates.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages apprenticeship programs in Ontario and Quebec
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
- keep detailed records about candidates, and guide applicants through the recruiting process
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience in a fast-paced and growing multi-unit organization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to fill positions
- Ability to make presentations to large groups of applicants or educational facilities
- Understanding of the products or services the business provides and the industry the company works in
- Post-secondary education in Business or Human Resources.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience thorough understanding of job postings on social media and the internet