Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Emphasis on the development and implementation of a "Customer Service, customer focused" philosophy within the department and the branch;
- Emphasis on increasing revenues, improving operating efficiencies and overall customer satisfaction through the timely completion of field service work;
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned field service calls, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for the return of unused parts upon the completion of field service work;
- Responsible for ensuring that all field service work/inquiries by customers and or field dispatch are managed in a professional and timely manner at all times;
- Emphasis on the development and implementation of a “Customer Service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department and the branch;
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults;
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault codes;
- Effective communication to vendor (Volvo) with respect to Tech Line and / or direct calls in order to facilitate accurate diagnosis;
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work;
- Some travel will be required;
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards);
- Care and maintenance of assigned service vehicle and tools;
- Daily vehicle checks and CVOR log-books;
- Some overtime may be required;
- Effective, open and frequent communication with dispatch and office;
- Effective, open and frequent communication with dispatch and office.
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent Diagnostic skills and strong understanding of emission and regen systems;
- Must possess strong knowledge of hydraulics systems;
- Excellent computer skills (Email, Vendor website, Prosis, Tech. Line);
- Excellent time management skills;
- Proficient with hand tools, computer tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools etc.
- Must possess Red Seal heavy equipment license.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”