Parts Specialist, Shipper
Marque/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Prepare all shipments and clearly identifies all items;
- Confirm accuracy and packages shipments in a way to insure the safe and intact arrival to destination;
- Prepare Carrier Bill of Ladings (BOLs) as required;
- Prepare shipping and customs documents;
- Contact & arrange for carrier pick-ups;
- Ensure availability and storage of warehouse & shipping supplies;
- Process vendor returns;
- Locate missing parts required for shipment;
- Receive all goods & shipments for Warehouse;
- Inspect and confirm all shipments for damages or overages & shortages;
- Receive items to the DMS;
- Release backorders (all customer orders);
- Responsible for record-keeping;
- Notify recipient of goods received;
- Deliver shipment to consignee;
- Stock parts to shelves when time permits;
- Report, trace and claim all shortages to carriers or vendors;
- Report shortages to the intended consignee;
- Participate in cycle counting.
- General warehousing knowledge;
- Knowledge of the shipping and receiving process;
- Forklift certificate;
- General knowledge of Transport regulations;
- Record-keeping work experience.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”