Marque/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Plan purchases to the job – i.e. expensive parts purchased on daily stock order when possible;
- Facilitation of the sales process between Strongco Sales Management and Territory Managers as they relate to the sale of the products represented by Strongco in the Crane product line offerings;
- Identify potential clients in the target market/regions and complete the appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs;
- Prospecting – Call, email, and occasionally visit customers on a defined basis, Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly as defined by the Sales Manager;
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships;
- Development and maintenance of current and new customer records within MS CRM;
- Consistent inputting of Call reports;
- Track Government opportunities in MERX and partner with Territory managers to submit proposals;
- Tracking – Keep good records within the approved programs utilized by the Strongco Crane group;
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so TM’s can respond to customers quickly and efficiently;
- Manage assigned accounts (ex. Reporting, order entry, point of contact, maintaining relationships);
- The Inside Sales Coordinator is also responsible for the maintenance of computer and hardcopy files as they relate to the Crane sales process;
- You are responsible for the back-office sales administration, reconciliation of costs throughout the sales transaction, ensuring that units are delivered complete and according to schedule;
- Track all field service parts orders and time sensitive shop jobs;
- Make filter maintenance kits and quick-sheet tools to use for Techs to reduce process time ordering common parts;
- Administration of parts functions for Service Technicians;
- Source local parts as required;
- Field Service truck inventories;
- Quoting parts for service work;
- Confirming source and deliveries of all parts prior to order advisement back to Service staff;
- Inspect parts returned for credit – based on company and vendor policies;
- Forward all parts warranty processing to Warranty Department;
- Housekeeping of areas of responsibility;
- Back up support to customer counter;
- Answer phones in less than 4 rings;
- Ensure that backorders are up to date;
- Timely communication with technicians and customers.
- Knowledge of vendor software and systems;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must conduct oneself efficiently, be highly accountable and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Working knowledge of the Crane industry;
- A proven track record;
- Experience with inventory and logistics management;
- Local market knowledge and experience;
- Excellent team management and leadership skills;
- Must be able to travel when required.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”