Marque/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
Strongco is looking for Volvo Construction Equipment Territory Managers across Alberta.
Acheson, Calgary, Red Deer and Grande Prairie.
- Manage a defined Sales Territory.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential customers within identified territory.
- Provide monthly Sales Forecasts on a timely basis.
- Provide yearly Sales Forecasts on a timely basis.
- Maintain and update CRM on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that all Product and Sales training is completed within prescribed timelines.
- Timely process of paperwork to facilitate completion of deals.
- Provide accurate trade appraisal data to ensure timely and accurate trade assessments.
- Facilitate the timely completion of deals as liaison with customers.
- Manage TM Dashboard’s.
- Assist with RFQs/RFPs and tender opportunities within territory.
- Manage all costs associated with territory management.
- Market share growth and management.
- Attendance and completion of Volvo Product training.
- Customer focused
- Goal and objective driven
- Creatively persistent
- Finance/Lease understanding
- Exceptional listening skills
- Excellent pre-call planning skills
- Previous construction equipment sales experience will be considered an asset.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”