Lieu: Sudbury (North East)
Marque/Division: Multi Line
The Territory Manager is responsible for managing a geographical sales territory while ensuring market share growth and developing customer relationships. He or she will also be responsible for controlling expenses, training sales staff, updating the CRM as well as for monthly and yearly sales forecasts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sell Strongco products;
• Identify and cultivate relationships with potential customers through site visits;
• Provide monthly and yearly sales forecasts on a timely basis;
• Gathering trade appraisal information;
• Preparing initial costing sheets before new deals;
• Facilitate the smooth completion of deals as liaison with customer;
• Assist with RFQs/RFPs;
• Manage all costs associated with territory management (expenses).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Strong leadership skills coupled with comprehensive experience in all facets of IS and IT hardware and software systems;
• Ability to plan and implement advanced technology and business solutions while maintaining ‘bottom line’ focus;
• Team-based management style and strong inter-personal communication and inter-active abilities;
• Goal and objective-driven;
• Creatively persistent and exceptional listening skills.
· Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant work experience in sales;
· Finance/lease training;
· Attendance and completion of product training.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Work is primarily done in a combination of office and plant environment, with frequent visits within the designated geographical territory;
• Work requires a moderate amount of physical effort which includes bending, kneeling and walking;
• Overnight travel will be required frequently.