The Service Administrator needs to be productive in a safe, effective, organized and accurate manner. The candidate is a highly motivated team player who ensures Strongco surpasses our customer’s expectations by completing the duties required in a professional and timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Emphasis on providing a superior customer service experience;
- Emphasis on the implementation of a “customer service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department.
- Entering and processing Service orders from Shop and Field Service staff; Enter technician data for invoicing and purchase orders, help service Manager and Technicians.
- Prepare service orders for Service Supervisor to review and approval within targeted timeframe; the teams check the service orders to see if the warranty is covered or not
- Ensure customer accounts are in good standing before processing a Service order for assignment; work with the accounting department to see if the accounts are blocked or not, if blocked it is the accounting department that manages the situation;
- Entering quotations, and various other documents; Verification of all information entered for the proper functioning of the billing
- Liaison with customers for Service work; follow up with customers and all the related paper work
- Maintain Service Dept. documentation; Classify documents for easy retrieval when needed
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by the Service Supervisor/Branch Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Try to solve problems as soon as possible
- Manage priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with time management skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft software, email
- Prior experience is considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education or Office Administrator diploma
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Strongco is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recognize our obligations and responsibilities as an employer and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including members of visible minorities.
Strongco will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes. If accommodation is requested, Strongco will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation that considers the applicant’s needs.