Answering and screening internal and external phone calls and emails. Scheduling appointments for the department, service providers, suppliers, and customers. Maintaining and updating supplier and customer records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Regional Fleet Administration
- Maintain vehicle files as per Gov’t requirements for proper tracking
- Maintain driver files as per Strongco Fleet Policy
- Issue PO’s to vendors for vehicle maintenance completed when fleet card not used
- Track monthly km usage per truck
- Ensure vehicle fines are paid by the employee
- Assist with vehicle orders (gathering information, coordinating with the fleet provider)
- Administer the GPS system on service trucks, creating users and assisting users with the system, reconciling and coding of quarterly invoices
- Maintain service vehicle list and obtain annual license plate stickers
Regional Caretrack/Activecare Direct Administration
- Input machines in the Caretrack system at time of PDI and ensure machine configures 100%
- Set up and maintain users – both internal and external
- Create Caretrack contract in SAP and attach signed contract
- Send Activecare Direct contract to contact at Volvo at time of PDI and sale of machine
- Analyze list of active machines and ensure customers are invoiced for services where the free period has expired
- Work with Sales Manager and Product Support Manager to determine which machines should be deleted from the system once the free period has expired.
Regional Maintenance Contract Administration
- Create contracts in SAP and attach the worksheet and signed contract
- Registration of the new machines sold in RMA (Volvo System), inform sales department for the machines going out for the first time on rental.
- Obtain current hour meter readings monthly from telematics or the customer
- Create billing document monthly for each contract
- Submit invoices to customers for PO’s as per customer requirements, once received add into invoices, inform account department and submit for the payment to the customer
- Ensure expired contracts are final billed and completed in the system
- Bill customers for the tech tools used for care track service
Service Administration Support
- Assist with training new Service Admins
- Monitor Service contract for the machine sold to customer to maintain the service of the machines on monthly basic.
- Assist Branches when Admins are on vacation
- Provide vacation coverage for Reception in Mississauga
- Schedule after hours for the service field technicians to attendant the customers call in night; resolve their issues with the machines
- Produce CSR commission statements monthly for submission to account department for the payment
- Produce commission for parts customers sales department, quarterly
Regional Warranty Administration
- Review bi-weekly aging reports received from Finance department to ensure claims are being paid in a timely manner
- Work with Branch managers to ensure disputed claims are being worked on and missing information is submitted to the vendor for payment
- Run and analyze the monthly expense/recovery report the second day of the month and provide reasons for variances greater than $1000
- Local market knowledge and experience
- Excellent team management and leadership skills
- Must be able to travel when required
- A strong set of computer skills- Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of the heavy equipment industry
- A proven track record
- Experience in Service and Repair
- Experience in Parts and Inventory Management
- Logistics experience
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in business
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Strongco is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recognize our obligations and responsibilities as an employer and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including members of visible minorities.
Strongco will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes. If accommodation is requested, Strongco will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation that considers the applicant’s needs.