The Warranty Administrator is responsible for warranty processing as it relates to all manufacturers that Strongco represents. He/she must structure all work flow to facilitate the timely processing of all warranty-related paperwork and paperless process while maintaining strong relationships with all OEM suppliers. This person will maintain open communication between Parts, Service and Administration to maximize warranty recovery dollars. The candidate will also participate in ongoing training to keep aware of new Strongco or vendor warranty requirements. He or she will also take part in the warranty inspection process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely processing of all Multiline (ML) claims;
- Maintaining clear and concise files on all claims;
- Maximizing dollars returned as they pertain to warranty recovery;
- Administer a proper process for maintaining and returning warranty parts;
- Drive process to purge and maintain warranty parts system;
- Meet department’s established goals;
- Timely entering of warranty information into the system.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to structure work flow;
- French is an asset.
- Post-secondary diploma and relevant work experience.