The Branch Supervisor is responsible for the overall viability and growth of the branch as well as house-keeping of facility. He or she will be responsible for Safety Programs and conducting monthly safety inspections, as well as for submitting safety reports to management. This person will ensure customer satisfaction, activity and oversee Branch budget development. He or she will also have to train staff as required and become responsible for mentoring and self-development initiatives. He or she will offer support to all Sales functions at branch level, as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer satisfaction, disputes & credits;
- Facility upkeep and functionality;
- Safety programs and reporting;
- Product support functions performed at branch level;
- Enforcement of company policies;
- Warranty processing;
- Achievement of short and long-term company objectives;
- Timely reporting of Safety Inspections;
- General appearance and functionality of branch;
- Increased Product Support revenues of the branch;
- Branch expense control.
- Past supervision experience;
- Knowledge of Product support practices;
- Knowledge of Vendor systems;
- Knowledge of administrative practices;
- Knowledge of company policies;
- General financial knowledge;
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant working experience;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the Heavy Equipment industry;
- WHMIS, site orientation and Safety Training is an asset.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Strongco is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recognize our obligations and responsibilities as an employer and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including members of visible minorities.
Strongco will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes. If accommodation is requested, Strongco will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation that considers the applicant’s needs.