The Case, Precision Specialist provides business solutions for customers through precision parts & service offering and follow up to resolve any issues with their customers experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell and support precision equipment for the Case business in a specified area to grow market share of precision products.
- Sell and support our After-Sales products offering in a specified territory; to increase revenues.
- Provides machine inspections for customer to recommend work, increase our revenue and prevent breakdown for our customers.
- Keep up to date with all product offering technologies to maintain highest knowledge and service standards.
- Appropriation of After-Sales NPS scores for precision sales related issues to provide support to our customers.
- Manage sales territory by utilizing daily CRM call report to maximize business opportunities.
- Achieving short and long term corporate goals; to meet our objectives.
- Mechanical background and interest.
- Heavy equipment mechanical knowledge.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft software.
- To solve technological problems
- Good relationship with the team
- Technologically proficient
- Outside or inside direct sales experience..
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Strongco is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recognize our obligations and responsibilities as an employer and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including members of visible minorities.
Strongco will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes. If accommodation is requested, Strongco will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation that considers the applicant’s needs.