The Sales Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the sales process between Strongco and Territory Managers. He or she will act as liaison between the company and suppliers, will perform whole goods ordering and will take ownership of in-stock as well as of new inventory. The candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of computer files required for the sales process and will relate information between field staff and primary suppliers. He or she will act as primary office resource for Territory Managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Timely preparation of quotations within 2-hour turnaround timeframe; so that customers can make their buying decisions.
- Maintaining good working relationships with all suppliers; have their services available to us
- Maintaining both equipment files and customers files; have correct information when needed
- Providing clear and logical flow of paperwork; information about the vendors, customers invoices, purchase agreements, warranties, purchase orders.
- Distribution of applicable sales related material to Territory Managers; assistance with price changes, logistics, and availability.
- Obtaining all proper credit and management authorizations as they pertain to sales deals; sales managers have to approve all quotations and equipment moves/transfers.
- Invoicing of both sales and rental deals; manage, prioritize, current and future deals.
- Maintenance of Backlog on a daily basis; update the list of sales, rentals value report
- Ability to work within a team environment;
- Ability to work under tight schedules;
- Comfortable working with figures;
- Good communication skills;
- Above average computer skills.
- Friendly with customers.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Strongco is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recognize our obligations and responsibilities as an employer and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including members of visible minorities.
Strongco will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes. If accommodation is requested, Strongco will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation that considers the applicant’s needs.