As a member of the Service team, the Field Technician Lube must be a highly motivated team player who completes the duties required in a professional and timely manner. The hired Field Mechanic will be responsible to work in a safe , effective, clean, organized and professional work environment at all times to ensure Strongco’s surpasses our customer’s expectations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Emphasis in the development and implementation of a “customer service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department;
- Emphasis on increasing revenues, improving operating efficiencies and overall customer satisfaction through the timely completion of field service work;
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned lube/field service calls, including but not limited to;
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults,
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work,
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards),
- Care and maintenance of assigned service vehicle and tools,
- Daily vehicle checks and CVOR log-books,
- Effective, open and frequent communication with dispatch and office,
- Perform lube services in the set-out time requirements,
- Grease machines when completed lube services,
- Tag machines with last service complete hours and date when completed lube services,
- Responsible for the return of un-used parts upon the completion of field service work,
- Responsible for ensuring that all field service work/inquiries by customers and or field dispatch are managed in a professional and timely manner at all times,
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proficient with demonstrable time management skills;
- Proficient with hand tools, air tools etc;
- Willingness to participate and complete required training initiatives;
- Must possess clean drivers abstract with D-license endorsement;
- Must supply own tools.
- Post-secondary education.