As a member of the Service team, the Field Technician Lube must be a highly motivated team player who completes the duties required in a professional and timely manner. The hired Field Mechanic will be responsible to work in a safe , effective, clean, organized and professional work environment at all times to ensure Strongco’s surpasses our customer’s expectations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Emphasis in the development and implementation of a “customer service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department;
- Emphasis on increasing revenues, improving operating efficiencies and overall customer satisfaction through the timely completion of field service work;
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned lube/field service calls, including but not limited to;
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults,
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work,
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards),
- Care and maintenance of assigned service vehicle and tools,
- Daily vehicle checks and CVOR log-books,
- Effective, open and frequent communication with dispatch and office,
- Perform lube services in the set-out time requirements,
- Grease machines when completed lube services,
- Tag machines with last service complete hours and date when completed lube services,
- Responsible for the return of un-used parts upon the completion of field service work,
- Responsible for ensuring that all field service work/inquiries by customers and or field dispatch are managed in a professional and timely manner at all times,
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proficient with demonstrable time management skills;
- Proficient with hand tools, air tools etc;
- Willingness to participate and complete required training initiatives;
- Must possess clean drivers abstract with D-license endorsement;
- Must supply own tools.
- Must be capable of operating heavy equipment safely and competently;
- Must be able to work independently and with other team members;
- Must be able to work outside and in the field when required;
- 421A & 310T licenses are an asset.
- Post-secondary education and/or relevant work experience.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Strongco is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recognize our obligations and responsibilities as an employer and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including members of visible minorities.
Strongco will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes. If accommodation is requested, Strongco will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation that considers the applicant’s needs.