Strongco is the leader in our industry, we are looking to hire an IT Support Supervisor to join the IT Team.
Responsibilities for IT Operations Supervisor.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization in coordination with the IT operations teams.
- IT Project Coordination, Manage and Schedule tasks of project resources.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support team, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Provide technical support to end users, local and remote (branch travel)
- Vendor Relations, working with active vendors, relationship building
- Manage requests from Senior Management team.
Qualifications for IT Operations Supervisor
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of IT Operations with Supervisor experience and Microsoft Systems and networking administration
- ITIL certifications or other related fields are a plus
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols. Familiarity with telephony systems, including IP telephony (office) and cellular systems (including MDM software). Working knowledge of audio and video conferencing systems. Experience with video surveillance and card access systems.