The Key Account Manager is responsible for sales and revenue growth for large accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully develop large accounts while growing the existing client base;
- Development of account plans and customer contact strategies;
- Effectively utilize the Strongco sales process to provide maximum results;
- Actively participate in sales meetings, stay current on promotions, asset levels and information on competitors;
- Actively pursue demonstrations with key accounts;
- Perform trade-in evaluations;
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions;
- Analyze market conditions to effectively target major customers;
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers and peers, having the ability to develop effective relationships;
- Maintain high-level decision-making responsibilities that have financial and legal implication.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills required for internal and external communication and presentations;
- A minimum of 10 years proven equipment sales experience in Northern Alberta.
- He/she must have the ability to speak effectively one-on-one and within a group, make objective decisions that are timely and clear;
- Be able to work positively in a team environment.
- Post-secondary education in a field such as Marketing or Finance is preferred.