Strongco Corporation is one of Canada’s largest multiline mobile equipment dealers. Strongco sells, rents and services equipment used in sectors such as construction, infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, utilities, municipalities, waste management and forestry. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from 24 branches in Canada. Strongco represents leading equipment manufacturers with globally recognized brands, including Volvo Construction Equipment, Sennebogen, and Manitowoc Crane.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt and accurate processing of parts orders
- High level of customer service on the Parts counter
- Prompt and accurate shipping and receiving
- Physical inventory accuracy and daily cycle counts
- Answering phone with a high level of service and urgency
- Steady cleaning and organizing of warehouse and yard
- Prompt ordering from vendors to fulfill customer orders
- Filing and processing shipping and receiving documents
- Timely processing of returns and credits
- Proactive customer contact and telemarketing
- Seek out opportunities to increase part sales
- Backorder tracking and recovery
- Effective inventory management
- Insuring a high level of support to the Parts and Service Departments
- Timely completion of duties as outlined by the Parts Supervisor
- Must participate in the on-call rotation
- Must be proficient with Microsoft computer programs
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Organize and prioritize work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Minimum experience in a similar role with an aptitude for customer service and sales.
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment industry or a related industry is an asset.