The Parts Specialist is responsible for assisting Technicians with parts ordering, order entry and procurement, order tracking and Customer Service for all warranty and returns-related inquiries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt and accurate processing of parts orders;
- High level of customer service on the Parts counter;
- Physical inventory accuracy and daily cycle counts;
- Answering phone with a high level of service and urgency;
- Prompt ordering from vendors to fulfill customer orders;
- Timely processing of returns and credits;
- Proactive customer contact and telemarketing;
- Seek out opportunities to increase part sales;
- Backorder tracking and recovery;
- Effective inventory management;
- Ensuring a high level of support to the Parts and Service Department;
- Timely completion of duties as outlined by the Parts Manager;
- Must participate in the on-call rotation;
- Has experience in a similar role with an aptitude for customer service and sales;
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment industry or a related industry is an asset;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft computer programs;
- Must have the ability to multi-task;
- Organize and prioritize work in a fast paced environment;
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant work experience.