The Parts Specialist is responsible for assisting Technicians with parts ordering, order entry and procurement, order tracking and Customer Service for all warranty and returns-related inquiries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt and accurate processing of parts orders;
- High level of customer service on the Parts counter;
- Physical inventory accuracy and daily cycle counts;
- Answering phone with a high level of service and urgency;
- Prompt ordering from vendors to fulfill customer orders;
- Timely processing of returns and credits;
- Proactive customer contact and telemarketing;
- Seek out opportunities to increase part sales;
- Backorder tracking and recovery;
- Effective inventory management;
- Ensuring a high level of support to the Parts and Service Department;
- Timely completion of duties as outlined by the Parts Manager;
- Must participate in the on-call rotation;
- Has experience in a similar role with an aptitude for customer service and sales;
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment industry or a related industry is an asset;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft computer programs;
- Must have the ability to multi-task;
- Organize and prioritize work in a fast paced environment;
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant work experience.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Strongco is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recognize our obligations and responsibilities as an employer and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including members of visible minorities.
Strongco will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes. If accommodation is requested, Strongco will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation that considers the applicant’s needs.