Nors Group is seeking a Corporate Process & Continuous Improvement Specialist to join our esteemed team. We are searching for a dedicated and enthusiastic professional with strong analytical capabilities to identify opportunities for enhancement within our branch network processes and workflows. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in operations, optimizing efficiency, and driving continuous improvement initiatives across Canadian Operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the Flow implementation (Corporative Efficiency Program) and collaborate with consultants and other departments in this implementation.
- Actively engage in process improvement projects, meticulously analyzing corporate processes to identify areas for optimization and increased efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct comprehensive data analysis, providing valuable insights for process enhancement and operational excellence.
- Support in the establishment of key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to measuring the progress and success of process improvement initiatives.
- Actively participate in corporate meetings and training sessions to keep abreast of the latest process improvement methodologies and techniques.
- Provide periodic progress reports and updates on ongoing projects to local and central structure.
- Conduct thorough assessments and audits to ensure compliance with corporate policies, standards, and industry best practices.
- This position will require a lot of traveling through our 25 branches across Canada.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively collaborate and convey ideas within the corporate setting.
- Proactive attitude and the drive to take initiative in proposing innovative solutions.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques to draw valuable insights for process optimization.
- Strong analytical acumen, enabling effective identification of opportunities for process enhancement.
- Bilingual (French & English) required.
- Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Prior experience or foundational knowledge in corporate process improvement, gained through internships, academic projects, or previous roles (2 years minimum).
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
It is our expectation that all Nors Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Nors safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Nors employees will be required to report all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Familiarize and comply with health and safety statutory requirements stipulated by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations.
Nors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recognize our obligations and responsibilities as an employer and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including members of visible minorities.
Nors will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes. If accommodation is requested, Nors will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation that considers the applicant’s needs.