The Sales Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the sales process between Strongco and Territory Managers. He or she will act as liaison between the company and suppliers, will perform whole goods ordering and will take ownership of in-stock as well as of new inventory. The candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of computer files required for the sales process and will relate information between field staff and primary suppliers. He or she will act as primary office resource for Territory Managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Timely preparation of quotations within 2-hour turnaround timeframe;
- Maintaining good working relationships with all suppliers;
- Maintaining both equipment files and customers files;
- Providing clear and logical flow of paperwork;
- Adhering to best practices as they relate to Strongco shareholder guidelines;
- Distribution of applicable sales related material to Territory Managers;
- Obtaining all proper credit and management authorizations as they pertain to sales deals;
- Invoicing of both sales and rental deals;
- Maintenance of Backlog on a daily basis.
- Ability to work within a team environment;
- Ability to work under tight schedules;
- Comfortable working with figures;
- Good communication skills;
- Above average computer skills.