As a Service Advisor, you are a highly motivated team player who ensures Strongco surpasses our customers’ expectations by completing the duties required in a professional and timely manner. Overall responsibility for the safe, effective, clean, organized and professional performance management of Service Department operations at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Shop facilities and staff in the Service Department;
- Shop and field service processes and personnel in the Service Department;
- Supporting and driving all aspects of service in the Service Department;
- Safety of all personnel in Service Department;
- Proposing solutions to better streamline our internal processes as they relate to the Service Department;
- Reporting systems in the Service Department;
- Timely and proper flow of paperwork coming from Service;
- Developing Service Competence in all areas of Service;
- Ensure all Service Staff are working safely and with proper tooling;
- Coach and inspire the Service staff both in the branch and in the field;
- Implement internal systems to ensure the timely flow of paperwork through the Service Department;
- Structure Shop and Field procedures to monitor quality of work and drive customer satisfaction;
- Structure flow of Service Dispatch to ensure prompt response to customer inquiries and proper handling of calls;
- Ensure Shop and Field Service staff have proper tooling to increase response times and drive customer satisfaction;
- Provide timely reporting to senior management to increase level of communication from the Service Department;
- Ensure all Training programs provided by manufacturers are implemented to increase customer satisfaction;
- Industry competence;
- Operation and technical hands on experience with heavy equipment;
- Team player;
- Achievement driven;
- Ability to mentor;
- Ability to make decisions in a timely and consistent manner;
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant working experience;
- Experience working in a dealership environment.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Strongco is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recognize our obligations and responsibilities as an employer and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including members of visible minorities.
Strongco will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes. If accommodation is requested, Strongco will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation that considers the applicant’s needs.