The Territory Manager is responsible for managing a geographic sales territory while ensuring market share growth and customer relationship development. The Territory Manager will also be responsible for expense control, sales staff training, CRM updates and monthly and annual sales forecasts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell Strongco products;
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential customers through site visits;
- Provide monthly and yearly sales forecasts on a timely basis;
- Gathering trade appraisal information;
- Preparing initial costing sheets before new deals;
- Facilitate the smooth completion of deals as liaison with customer;
- Assist with RFQs/RFPs;
- Manage all costs associated with territory management (expenses).
- Strong leadership skills coupled with comprehensive experience in all facets of IS and IT hardware and software systems;
- Ability to plan and implement advanced technology and business solutions while maintaining ‘bottom line’ focus;
- Team-based management style and strong inter-personal communication and inter-active abilities;
- Goal and objective-driven;
- Creatively persistent and exceptional listening skills.
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant work experience in sales;
- Finance/lease training;
- Attendance and completion of product training.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Strongco is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recognize our obligations and responsibilities as an employer and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including members of visible minorities.
Strongco will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes. If accommodation is requested, Strongco will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation that considers the applicant’s needs.