The Territory Manager is responsible for managing a geographic sales territory while ensuring market share growth and customer relationship development. The Territory Manager will also be responsible for expense control, sales staff training, CRM updates and monthly and annual sales forecasts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell Strongco products;
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential customers through site visits;
- Provide monthly and yearly sales forecasts on a timely basis;
- Gathering trade appraisal information;
- Preparing initial costing sheets before new deals;
- Facilitate the smooth completion of deals as liaison with customer;
- Assist with RFQs/RFPs;
- Manage all costs associated with territory management (expenses).
- Strong leadership skills coupled with comprehensive experience in all facets of IS and IT hardware and software systems;
- Ability to plan and implement advanced technology and business solutions while maintaining ‘bottom line’ focus;
- Team-based management style and strong inter-personal communication and inter-active abilities;
- Goal and objective-driven;
- Creatively persistent and exceptional listening skills.
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant work experience in sales;
- Finance/lease training;
- Attendance and completion of product training.